PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Meusings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Meusings >

Meu's AvatarMeu
almost forgot to make a post... its my birthday!! im 21! i lack the energy to write much at the moment but i wanna post some gift art i received from my friend azu! @veilstonecity on twitter, go check them out and maybe commission them :> my fursona wears varying pins and i love that they were thoughtful enough to include the pins of ema skye and gillian from the promised neverland, two of my favorite characters from my epicfriend zan! i love the little details and especially with the framing and i miss the good old umbrepumpkin days... dont tell them i said this but i love them very much even if i dont often have the energy to show it anymore my lovely girlfriend said she was drawing something and my sister is still working on something too... will update in the meantime look at what my gf drew for me for christmas its my lockscreen and its perfect general update, mental illness still kicks my ass pretty hard but im working at it... slowly
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page