PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere had clearly enjoyed taking her time with the first proper shower she'd had in... years, exiting the room in a bath robe, she made careful note of how starved she felt, despite having eaten to full only recently, she cared not about the small puddles of water being left behind in her wake, she spotted someone familiar nearby, a person that had been quiet again as of late, plopping herself down on a chair nearby with no regards for personal space or the like, immediately spoke up while pulling an oversized bowl of some kind of food towards, "So, what's eating you Lynn, doesn't take a genius to figure out when someone's got skeletons in their closet keeping them from acting in a so-called 'normal' fashion." At Kahlua's response, Ama waited a bit before deciding to think, *Paranoia, shown as nerves, could be unrelated to this but I'd rather not risk it...* "Just act normally, like you normally would, we need to get this lot out of here, it hasn't started to eat yet, and isn't full-sized, but it's here, and already 'singing' to ensnare people in it's grip." she was very hushed about her words, speaking quietly and calmly to those with her, she deliberately avoided using it's name, and the next was mumbled entirely to herself, "Dammit, I was hoping for a few peaceful worlds devoid of combat, but no, this one just happened to have had a bleed at some point, just my luck..." she was careful going into the chamber, and those inclined to notice would notice the subtle deliberateness of her movements, pretending not to notice what she could see, hear... and remember, but those around her, could not.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page