PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Rikazu nodded at Mizuki's words. "He used to practice his illusions on me all the time back then. For some reason illusion magic was one of the few types I was never able to pick up on with my abilities, but I did build up a high resistance to it at least", he said. The next bit that would probably be relevant would be...yeah, of course it would be that. "Eventually Seth and I ended up in Madain Sari during our travels. Seth had learned about the summoner tribe and their attempt to summon Alexander hundreds of years ago, and he decided to try and steal the jewel that was kept by the summoners in Madain Sari. I don't know if he actually thought he could use it, but I decided to help him anyway." Thinking back to it, he did wonder how Seth actually planned to do that, or if perhaps the illusionist had another reason to obtain those jewels. "Shortly after we entered the village, we were greeted by your mother. She seemed quite wary of us, apparently visitors were an uncommon sight in Madain Sari...but she let us stay anyway. Much to my surprise, Seth held off on his attempt to steal that jewel, and I soon learned that he actually felt attracted to Mel. Days turned into weeks, months...he and Mel started dating, and I spent most of my days taking relaxing naps under whatever tree I could find. I didn't care much for being there, but I didn't exactly have anywhere else to go, either. ...And then there was that odd feeling, those 'butterflies' whenever Mel spoke to me...and it made me want to stay." He actually felt a bit silly saying it out loud, somehow. "That man had...feelings for mom?" Mizuki really wasn't sure what to think about that. "At the time, I wasn't sure if he actually did. He'd told me the only reason we were there was because of that jewel, and Mel guarded it. I thought that was the only reason he was getting close to her, and one day Mel asked me if she could truly trust him; she felt like something was off, and I couldn't lie to her. I told her that she should trust her instincts", Rikazu said. "A few hours later, Seth returned to our room at the inn. He was furious, and I soon learned that it was because Mel had broken up with him. Seth decided at this point to go ahead with his plan, but I...well, I didn't quite want to anymore; I couldn't."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page