PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Life at PFQ

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Life at PFQ >

Makeltos's AvatarMakeltos
When I started (I'm talking about PF1) I bought fields and placed pokemon in the order they were collected, that's why the types aren't "sorted", at least the way PFQ does (Normal, Fire, Water, Electric, etc.), nor the pokemon are sorted. If you look at my fields, you'll see regular, legendaries, megas, exclusive and variants mixed. I was thinking that instead of reorganizing my fields, I should buy new ones and do a live dex, according to the national dex (Kanto, Johto, etc.), and after that megas, variants and exclusives will follow. The megas will mix regular and Q ones, sorted by dex number. This has been a project I've been considering for a long time, as the dex keeps growing and my fields are starting to get a bit messy. I don't want to reorganize them because I want to keep my fields in "chronological" order, same with my pokemon. Also I love to name my fields according to some characteristics about them. Most of the references come from WoW, and some others are original (Teha'kahn). I know this will take a long time to complete, but it'll keep me busy and interested in the site. My idea is to keep the pokemon locked at the level they evolve (if applicable), I hope I don't forget to do so LOL.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page