PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Rikazu got into a more comfortable position on the bed before starting his story. He still wasn't sure if this was even a good idea, if anything telling her these things could only end up shattering those memory seals quicker. "When I was a child, I lived in the slums in Treno. My sister had been sick for a while, and the medicine needed to cure her was expensive, so my parents sold everything we owned in order to save her", Rikazu started his story. Mizuki's eyes immediately shot up. "You have a sister?" she asked. "The blacksmith you met in Treno, Liz", Rikazu responded. "Speaking of her...I have something to give you later." Pausing a moment, Rikazu continued again. "It was in the Treno slums that I met that man, Seth. We were both teenagers back then, and he was...well, probably the first friend I ever had. Probably the only friend until I met your mother", Rikazu scratched the back of his head, clearly feeling a bit awkard mentioning that. "Seth had just lost his parents when I met him, and that made him bitter; hateful towards the world, even. Back then I didn't care much for anything, so helping to ease the pain and bitterness my new friend was feeling seemed like the best plan at the time." Mizuki only listened at this point, not wanting to interrupt the story Rikazu was telling. Somehow it seemed...difficult for him? She really wasn't quite used to things being difficult for the old man. "Seth and I traveled the world for years, both of us honing our skills. In my case, I took abilities from other mages, monsters, whatever I could get my hands on. Seth on the other hand was mostly collecting herbs. His mother was an herbalist, and Seth knew everything about all types of herbs because of that. He mainly specialized on creating different types of poison, though. Other than that, he had a natural gift for illusion magic; fooling monsters was child's play for him, but eventually his illusions even affected humans to the point where they couldn't tell the difference between fake and real anymore." "Like what he used on me..." Mizuki whispered, shuddering at the mere thought.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page