PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
"I only intend on the fights happening if they're needed, so don't get your hopes up." She'd figured some of them would end up coming with, it was an inevitability of the little spat they had going on at the moment, some time passed travelling through the new area, various scorch marks caused by what she assumed were bombs indicating there was nothing to kill around here anyway, there was a chest, which she kicked open to find nothing of note inside, whoever had come through here before, had most certainly picked the place clean and Ama couldn't help but feel grateful for that one, further in and the latest mining establishment was located, an older male dressed in grease-shop attire ordering various workers about the dig-site, Ama had a hand held out at this point, a glare from her slightly turned head saying it all, 'shut up and don't do anything stupid, we're the outsiders here, I'll deal with the sweet talk.' no sooner had she given the glare, the hand turned into a full blown arm held out, her eyes widened and something of a panicked aura coming from the female, eyes flicking to the two companions and back to the room, she'd been fooled for a moment, her brain reversing back a couple of decades to compensate for what had happened to it, "Do either of you see what I see?" she knew the question would provide a 'no' along with a mildly confused expression, oh she heard that horrific noise, and she saw that 'thing', but knew the other two likely wouldn't, their evolution too sophisticated to siphon out the differences.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page