PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update what comes in a Premium Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Update what comes in a Premium Box >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
Full support for replacing mega stones and uber-rare items with relics and z-crystals. I rarely open premium boxes anymore specifically because of mega stones. After opening several and getting mega stones 3-4 times in a row, I was over it completely. I only open premium boxes now if I'm absolutely desperate for GP, even though it never works. I don't know about adding ZC stuff like shiny charms or uber charms, though. While it would be nice I can see why Niet might reject that idea. Other things to consider adding instead of mega stones or uber-rare items: -Out of season holiday accessories: they're so rare even IN season that this would be so nice to have -Cookies / Lovely Soup: especially since presently I believe the only way to get lovely soup is if you participated in the event, but it's actually got a really good secondary use to boost happiness. Unfortunately that use can't really be used because there are a limited amount of them. -Non-token legacy items: Things like Big Malasada, MAX Pokeblocks, easter eggs, pies... I think some of these would be nice to have, and especially the pies make good hold items for some 'mons. -Current season tokens -Non-Returning CS Sprites: These would need to be rare to be balanced, but... it's so frustrating how impossible it is to find some CS pokemon. Some of them are also very old and adding a handful back into the market with premium boxes doesn't seem like it would break too much. Ones like Totally Legit Shiny Magikarp, Origami Goldeen, Nerdy Illumise, Red Nose line...
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page