PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Zero's Wall of Ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Zero's Wall of Ramblings >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
Been a whole week since Christmas. I've had enough time to cool off and I'm not over the idea of Christmas like I felt I was at the time. But maybe I'll use this as a lesson to not stress about it and let whoever's doing Christmas dinner, get on with it themselves. (Unless they ask for help, of course.) But I had my Birthday yesterday too, so that was cool. Made my own chocolate cake with hazelnut icing that proved a hit with everyone! (I'm not a fan of most shop bought cake. The nice ones are usually the expensive small ones, not practical for a birthday cake.) My sister and I came home and played some Co-op Stardew Valley while waiting for the new year to roll around. It's not really a time to celebrate for us and more a war to keep the dogs calm as fireworks go off for an hour or so. Poor things really don't like the loud noises but fail to realise that for our neighbours, they're even louder! Overall it was a nice Birthday. I'm not about to reel off what I got but between Christmas and my Birthday, I've gotten a few Switch games and lots of great novelty gifts and clothes, I've no complaints here! Here's to 2020, only time will tell what I'll come to accomplish this year. I don't bother with proper resolutions but this year I want to focus on learning more of the technical side of drawing/painting, to help improve my art overall. And I'm really going to try posting more pages for my Nuzlocke comic, it's been dormant for over a year now and that needs to change! As for my PFQ goal, hatching a Melan this year would be nice, or maxing out my Normal Wishforge badge. I think I've been hunting Buneary on and off for two years now and I wouldn't mind a change of pace. XD
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
374 x 5 × 3072 Current Chain: 0/80
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page