PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in All About Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > All About Deltas >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I can answer some of these questions for you. I've hatched lots of deltas, and I have some samples (though none super large) if you're interested. Does a pokemon with a different type than its basic stage pass on its typing or the typing of its basic stage? Any type that is shared with it's basic form can pass on. For example, Ribombee can pass on fairy and bug, while Sylveon can only pass normal, as Eevee is normal. If a 'mon gains a typing upon evolution, it cannot breed it in my experience. Does ditto increase the chance of a normal type delta? Yes. As ditto is a different species, it counts as crossbreeding. Delta dittos do not affect this. Which type does a delta pokemon of a different species pass on? The typing of its non-delta counterparts. Normal for ditto, for example, regardless of Delta typing. This is a sheet with some various data extrapolated. Ignore the secondary percentages, I was just testing a theory with that. I believe cross breeding = ~40-50% primary other species parent, 25% v~wave. Secondary typing (assuming it is shared with the basic form of the Pokemon) is about 25%. With no cross breeding, v~wave seems to be ~25-40% on its own. Oddly enough, it doesn't seem like v~wave and primary typing compound as expected. I would expect up to 75% of the type, but I've never been able to replicate that.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page