PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
So I started my Pawniard hunt. I decided to try to go for one with (Near) perfect IVs and nature. I tried to hatch a water delta, but it didn't work out. Though instead I got a delta albino, which is pretty cool. I named her after the Tibia bone, as I felt the name was fitting for a pretty much literal skeleton. I also got a delta rock type, which is good for countering those fire types they are weak to.(And a normal type one). I was also going for perfect IVs + adamant nature because it would be good for battles. I got very close, and I'm taking it. I got an adamant 31-31-30-28-31-31 Pawniard. This guy feels like my first self-breed perfect IV pokemon. Well not quite but I'm satisfied with him. I can imagine my 3 delta Pawniards making a super special group and this guy wanting to join it. Tibia thinks she is super special, when this guy is near perfect IV. I guess I'll keep hunting. I'm half hoping for a shiny, though really I don't know what to hunt next. Though I feel a bit guilty about releasing all the parents used to breed these guys, but I need the field space. And I just hatched another near perfect Pawniard. She has 31 in defense and 27 in special attack, I just don't know who to train anymore. I hope they release a mega for Bisharp soon, then I could train both. But until that day... Also finally got a shiny at a chain of 1/1469. Yeah. I got another one at a chain of 1785. Sally just knows how much I love special attack boosting nature Pawniard when I'm hunting for one to battle with.
Anyway Christmas was great. I got a Lanturn, Aron, Armaldo, Articuno and Spheal plushes, on top of the Spinarak plush I got for my birthday. I also got an Igglybuff plush, and I started laughing at the unintentional PMD reference. I also got Digimon cyber sleuth, and I only found out after I get my Digimon to level 50 that I need to digivolve more in order to get megas... That and PlatinumNumemon is taking forever to get, and they boost the amount of exp you get in battles. I wanted an Anorith plush but they have them literally nowhere. I recently got into papercraft pokemon. I currently made a chibi Spheal and chibi Hophip. Right now I am working on an Anorith! I'm happy that I can make my own Anorith, but papercraft is a lot of work, and my jaw dropped when I saw the template for Anorith. But I tried it, and I'm doing a pretty good job so far. (Note when I mean papercraft I don't mean those super blocky ones. I mean outright making the thing out of paper. Spheal and Hophip are in the pokemon rumble style because it's easier to do and I like that style. The Anorith is literally an Anorith out of paper, and some of the pieces are so tiny!)
Also I made literally zero progress on my new years resolution this year. Maybe this year I'll learn how to use a real game engine, so I can finally get to work on the game I've been wanting to make.(And this will be painful to look at next year as I am sure I will still make zero progress.)
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page