PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki had listened to Kudret's and Diemia's explanations, clearly intrigued, and in the end all she could bring out were the words 'That sounds awesome'. At Rikazu's embrace, the blue-haired girl didn't resist, nor make any effort to pull away from the male. Something felt different, so very different...she felt not even the slightest bit of hostility towards him; the embrace felt warm and safe. The two stayed in that position silently for some time, until finally Mizuki broke the silence. "Can you...tell me now? About that man...? About everything...?" She had hesitated to ask, and a certain amount of fear had been audible in her voice. Did she really want to know the truth? After all, if he truly was her dad...then why did she grow up in Cleyra for all those years? Why had he abandoned her? No...she had to know what was real and what wasn't, the thoughts in her head were too jumbled to make any sense of; she needed his help. "You should probably rest some more first, kiddo", Rikazu responded to her, having pulled away from the embrace to take a good look at her. She was barely able to stay awake, and yet... "I need to know...every time I close my eyes, I just see these...terrifying scenes", she whispered. "What really happened...? Why did he go after me..?" Rikazu let out a tired sigh, but then nodded. "Alright then...I will tell you everything. It will be a long story though, are you sure you're up for it?" He then turned his attention to Kudret for a moment. "If you wish to stay and listen to the full story, I don't mind. The more you all know, the better chances we have when Seth shows up again." The blue-haired male didn't wait for an answer from Kudret though, but instead decided to start his story already; at the very beginning, when he and Seth first met. In the months that passed in the mirror world Kuja was in, the Genome had finally managed to earn the young girl's trust. It certainly hadn't been easy, and it had partly been thanks to Katsuragi that the child slowly warmed up to him. She still barely spoke, but that didn't quite matter to Kuja; he just needed her to trust him so that when the time came, he could rescue her from the military without her running back to Ayanami. But then there had been another problem; the collar around the young child's neck. According to all the information he'd gathered, once this collar was activated, it would explode if it didn't hear its 'master's' voice within twenty-four hours, in this case Ayanami. On top of that, a single command from said man could render the girl immobile, and all would've been for naught. As such, Kuja spent a lot of time researching ways to remove or disable the girl's collar, and finally found one after a few months that wouldn't harm her in the process. The girl was adamant about keeping the collar around her neck though, so disabling it was all Kuja could do without destroying what little trust she had in him. And then came the most dangerous part of all: getting the girl away from Ayanami, and bringing her to the 'Barsburg Church', where he had to leave her in the care of someone named Frau. Ayanami was always watching her like a hawk, even in the odd occasion where he wasn't physically near her. The odds of getting her to safety without a fight were low, if not even impossible.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page