PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret nodded at her initial question, then spoke for the second one. "Yes, we are. I do not believe I've explained Mana to anyone, however. Aislin already knew when I mentioned them once." Dismissing that last statement, he shifted to make himself a bit more comfortable on the bed and began. "In our world, Mana are the driving force of nature itself. They are not only the embodiment of their elements, but also the ones ruling over said elements. The highest Mana, Lilith, is said to have created our entire world and still watches over us even now." He pulled his bag over to him and pulled out a couple of Heal Jars to show her. "Mana and alchemists pact for life, becoming partners in battle and in alchemy. It's incredibly rare for a partnership to not work out, simply because both sides must agree to the pact being formed in the first place." He put the healing items back and unsheathed his sword. "For battle at least, Diemia and I discovered that if we create a sword and shield combo using stone, he can change it to harder forms of stone, including diamond though we'd have to work up to it. I'm not sure if it will work in that way here, but we can try." Diemia finally decided to speak up and add, "My cub here can call on me in battle if he needs to as well, though most alchemists don't do it unless the need is dire. He's an exception." The rhino turned his head enough to reach out towards the bed, and Kudret immediately returned the gesture by running a paw over the horned snout. His ears caught the sound of footsteps and he let go of the rhino, sheathing his sword and returning it to its place in time for Rikazu to step inside the room. He merely nodded in return for Rikazu's statement, and then discreetly looked away at the embrace. Kudret wasn't sure what he should do now. Simply leave? Stick around? Hmm... Kahlua noted with satisfaction that his words seemed to strike a chord within the angel, for he didn't protest going along with the cat any further. Kahlua had not expected the heat however, and halted just before the edge of the platform, blinking in surprise. He shook it off quickly enough and located Rowan heading down some stairs, to which he swiftly went to. He may have been to a volcano before, but that one had been carved into and turned into a huge workshop/factory. This one seemed a little... wilder. Kahlua made it down safely and then looked around a little more properly. It seemed as though they were about halfway up the mountain proper, in the middle of one of several trails leading up towards the crater. The poison cat decided to just wait for Ama to speak up on where to go next, keeping an eye out for any people coming up this particular trail. Aislin had the foresight at least to take off her winter coat and stuff it into the bag before entering the mirror (and ditch the second spear at Alex's feet with a note that read 'it's for Tore'), but it still hadn't truly prepared her for the heat. She grimaced at the feeling, but did her best to ignore it and walked down the stairs, stopping briefly to rearrange her stuff to carry it all more comfortably. She was already dismissing her original feeling of the heat as unimportant compared to what she was doing: she was in the world of one of her favorite games, travelling alongside people she dared to call friends, on a giant looting spree that will span several worlds. The excitement returned quickly, enough so that she walked over to Ama and asked, "So what are we getting here? I happen to know this region fairly well alongside Gundorada itself." She took another look around and added, "Though it appears we're a few more years into the future than the view I got to see..." The bow was now nestled safely from sight by using the coat to cover it. She didn't want Rowan to see it until she got him alone; it would make for a good peace offering.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page