PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
"I had my fun dear, I'll follow you this time." Laura smiled and Aislin, following her toward Ama's mirror. "No need to rush, I'm always available for a good chat." In truth the Siren was a little worn out, she hadn't used her abilities since arriving at this world and she'd been rustier than she'd been prepared for. Seeing her old self fight had reminded her how much action she used to get and was quietly appreciative that things had slowed down since then. Still, if she was rusty then she'd more action to get back into things. Rowan certainly wasn't in a position to get back into his old groove, and the Siren wasn't about to drop an opportunity to get an edge on him. "oh, by the way, be sure to give that Bow to Rowan at some point would you? I'm sure you'll be able to." Laura added to Aislin, handling her own set of elemental Daggers she'd taken from her memory.
Rowan felt particularly uncomfortable by now, with laying out his decisions on the use of his wings and suggesting the Angel come along on Ama's 'thieving spree.' Rowan was ready with a refusal, but he didn't even get a word out before Kahlua moved to a more serious tone. Don't do just to Spite the world. That one put an edge through his thoughts. The Rowan just stared between the Cat-man and Ama for a moment, trying to get his mind working again, to try and find a reason to say no. He couldn't do it, nothing was coming to mind. So without looking at Kahlua the Angel trudged over to Ama, standing and waiting. This was going to go very badly, he told himself. When Aislin and Laura suddenly came over and joined the que, it only reinforced this outlook. He didn't really look at them though, as he wasn't looking at anyone, and for the moment didn't notice the weapons the two now carried.
It was go time. Ama had gone through the mirror. Rowan followed, though he managed to stay properly on the platform. He also made sure to take the stairs before anyone could try and make him jump off and glide down on his wings. He'll get to using them on his own time. Eventually. Once at the bottom he stood by Ama gain, waiting for more directions while trying not to sweat in the heat from this apparently volcanic region. Laura stepped through and followed Ama off the edge of the platform, though voluntarily. Her arms transformed into large wings resembling a harpy and she glided slowly down to the rocks below.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page