PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ama had decided to wait a little bit, see if anyone else wanted to jump at the chance to see other worlds without the restrictions in play, but her patience was not something that could be considered a 'Strong Suit', and as such, it only took ten minutes before she requested people in the mirror with her usual fashion, once she stepped through, she fell like a boulder to the ground below, missing the platform entirely, while she wasn't even remotely harmed, it was something amusing to see, someone stepping clean off an eighteen foot platform, a cursory look around alerted her to stairs she'd missed completely, "Get down here and I'll go over what we're here for! Should be a... 'Safer' way down than this one!" yes, she yelled it, the machinery in the Volcanic area plus the distance between her and anyone else meant there was little choice in the matter, she had a little time to muse to herself as they made their way down, *Right... so from here I'll need Hot Water Samples, a Fruit of Eden and a pair of Stellar Stones? I doubt it's the Time Stones, those are too critical to this world from what I remember...*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page