PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki's eyes twinkled in curiosity when Kudret mentioned his partner, and shortly after called forth Diemia. She watched in awe as the rhino appeared in the room, the action somewhat reminding her of her own summoning magic. "H-hello", she mused in return. A speaking animal shouldn't surprise her, and yet somehow it did. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Diemia." She then fell quiet for a moment, unsure what else to say. "So...you two are from the same world then? Um, what exactly is a Mana?" Her gaze shifted to Kudret for a moment. "I'm sorry, you might've explained that to me before already, but my head is...I can't...quite remember..." It was so difficult to focus her thoughts. Rikazu had kept his magic up until the message appeared that the mission had been completed, though once they were back in the room of mirrors, the male continued to feel the magic coursing through his veins...it was insane just how rapidly his magic restored itself in this place, a feeling he hadn't quite been used to anymore since arriving on Gaia Zero. At the very least though it seemed like everything around him had stopped turning to ice for the time being, which was a good sign. More than anything, he just wanted to return to his daughter's side now. It hadn't taken long for Rikazu to return to the room where Mizuki and Kudret were, a slightly surprised look on his face at the sight of the rhino in the room. He then noticed that Mizuki was awake, and figured that whatever was going on in this room was to keep her calm, or distracted, or even both. "Daddy..." Once again, Mizuki couldn't help but let the word slip out of her mouth, which caught Rikazu by surprise again. He didn't show said surprise this time though, and instead smiled at the blue-haired girl. "Hey kiddo", he mused, walking into the room, past the rhino and towards the bed. "How are you feeling?" She should've still been resting, that much was for sure. He then looked at Kudret for a moment. "Thank you for looking after her while I was away." "Tired..." Mizuki responded quietly as Rikazu sat down on the bed next to her. A moment later the male pulled her in a tight embrace. "You have no idea how glad I am that you're safe..." He needed this, just this...holding his kid in his arms.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page