PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Spoilers Reminder >

Zevaroth's AvatarZevaroth
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

QUOTE originally posted by Zevaroth

its more like u britsh mods r just staling for the no game owners and the can beat sword and shield is 3 hours of release day with a none stop grind just to punish us master american pokemon gamers that never stop till we r champion and have the legendarys of the game so just admit it just cuz the game is based in the uk dont make u better then us ok
This isn't about who is better, and that was never a part of the equation, so starting with that foot forward is... not good. So please don't. We're all equal here. Not everyone can afford the game at release, and as I've said, it's so people (worldwide, mind you) who can't get it immediately can have a little bit of time to get it and enjoy it some before being bombarded with spoilers from every direction. Edit: Also, I'm American, so... Yeah.
still about 90%-97% of the world knows the starters by now and a certain "pokemon" that the 8th gym leader has its not like adding those 4 in early would be spoilers when the pokemon company announced them world wide 3-4 months before the games came out but thats just my way of thinking
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page