PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Spoilers Reminder >

Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by JirachiStar5525

okay inkoming wall of text I honyestly have mixed feelings about the spoilban. On the one paw, it's quite sweet of the mods to keep anyone from revealing something potentially very plot-important; I even refrained from showing a friend a funny SwSh pic because while she is cool with discussing the Pokemon, it'd be a spoiler for her. On the other paw, it can be a bit frustrating to nyot be allowed to make journyal posts talking about how much I love a certain nyew Pokemon which I still cannyot directly nyame. So it makes me all the more impatient for the nyew Pokemon to be released. Can't wait to see the nyew summons for the SwSh legends, though!
Firstly, I'd like to ask you to please type normally, as this is a serious discussion thread and you kind of lose your point when you're typing like a cat and the reader has to sit there and translate it. There's a time and a place, and this is neither. You can ask your friend whether or not she is okay with hearing about spoilers in PMs - if she says no, then the natural thing to do should be to respect that and not spoil things for her. It shouldn't require a rule in order to respect someone's decision, you know? But, well, here we are. As for the Journal thing, you're more than welcome to use your Notes to jot down any and all of your in the moment thoughts on the game, as these Notes are private and nobody can be spoiled by them. When the spoiler embargo is lifted, you can copy the text from your Notes and paste it into your Journal, and post it publicly then. That said, I'm glad you're looking forward to the new Pokemon! I am as well, and I already know of a good few of them I want to hunt for shinies. I can't wait to add more to that list once I see the albinos and melans. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page