PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret looked over in concern, noting how tired Mizuki seemed to be. Though if her reaction was any indication, she was still receiving memories from the seal. At least the separation from Kuja doesn't seem to have any effect on whatever was keeping her magic in check. That was most helpful in this situation. Kudret wracked his brains for something else they could talk about to keep her occupied until Rikazu came back. *Cub, I don't mind being a distraction.* 'Are you sure? I mean...' *Call it payback for a bit ago, eh?* The rhino laughed, and Kudret couldn't help but smile a little. 'Alright then, one moment.' "Mizuki, if you don't want to rest, would you like to meet my partner? We were reunited shortly after coming here." Kudret didn't exactly wait for an answer, instead calling out in a softly-spoken incantation, "Diemia, Guardian of Stone, please heed my call and come forth!" On cue,the rhino manifested in the room, neatly wedging himself between the walls to avoid crushing the bed or impeding a path to the door. "Hello!" he rumbled out a greeting, twisted his head slighty to view the two on the bed. "My name is Diemia, a Stone Mana. Pleasure to meet you, Mizuki. My cub speaks highly of you and your group." Aislin followed Laura down the hallway, watching in utter fascination at the fight she was peeking at. She had never seen such a battle before, but when the red glow appeared only had time to glance at Laura before the sound came. That sound... it seemed almost a mixture of them, from the rip of paper or fabric to the rending of metal to the carving of flesh from bone. Underneath it was a high-pitched droning beep that tried to muffle her hearing to the singular, drawn-out mixture of noise. Aislin frowned slightly, digging one finger into her ear in an effort to get rid of the droning beep at the very least when it suddenly faded some, causing her to look up at the now-clear forms of the two adversaries. Aislin had no time to take it in though, as her Laura ran past to appear at the two's side and put them to sleep. She drew forward a little to meet the illusionist halfway, who then revealed that this was where she and Rowan had first met. While the mission complete message showed, she almost absently accepted the rune-marked bow Laura had pressed into her hands, and then found herself surrounded by a different set of sounds, the ancient drone finally fading completely. No sooner had they all appeared though did she turn her attention to Ama at the sound of her voice. Aislin was about to question her significance at being singled out until Ama mentioned the names. She gasped in delight. "I know that world quite well, yes I want in!" Nevermind the fact that she shouldn't know any world outside of her own, she could always explain later. That was one she revisited quite often, and had regretted being unable to see again; getting to step into it would be a fantasy come true. Aislin turned to Laura with excitement written in her face, remembering in time to keep her voice low to prevent Rowan from hearing. "You'll come too, right Laura? From what I know, Gundorada's gonna be pretty noisy; we should be able to talk fairly freely." She paused, and then added hurriedly, "Of course, you could just stay here and I'll sit out the one after this, at least I'm assuming that's what will happen here, I don't the mirrors exist in the other worlds we'll be going to..." About halfway through the sentence she had dropped her voice a bit further, indicating she was more speaking aloud her thoughts on the matter. She turned her eyes back up to Laura, clearly waiting for an answer. Unless Ama ushers them in right away, that is. Kahlua hummed in thought. "So the wings are used in your species, but thanks to this world it was taken away from you. Not sure what it would take from me other than what it already has taken." He returned to the other part of Rowan's sentence as he added, "At the same time, this tower is technically outside this world yet also in it, so you have the ability to use your wings again now, but haven't done so." He gestured towards the mirrors, accidentally gesturing at Ama as well. "Why not come with us on the thieving spree then? It'll be bigger than this area, and could keep you occupied from thinking too hard," the wry twist on the poison cat's lips were hard to miss. Kahlua finished in a more serious tone, "Don't deny yourself the opportunity to be free for a while just to spite everything else in existence, including yourself." What Kahlua did not add was that if this angel further resisted, he'd drag him in himself. He had experienced that same set of emotions back on his planet, and from the looks of things Rowan was dangerously close to falling off the edge. It was only thanks to Zerik that Kahlua had pulled back from that edge; the cat could only hope that someone could help him make sure the angel didn't do the same. ((Humming in thought, I've since discovered, is that annoying little "Hmm..." you see in stories. Also, Aislin's still holding the bow in her hands, she's yet to strap it to the satchel.))
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page