PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Maravol Breeders' Directory [Being Remade]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Maravol Breeders' Directory [Being Remade] >

CinderFalls's AvatarCinderFalls
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: cinderfalls Pattern: beast! Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? sure! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? not at the moment, no. Other while i'm on hunts, chances are i won't have a lot of Maravol on hand. i'll do my best to hatch a few here and there during tournaments and type race, when luck permits, and keep them in a small stock in case anybody needs any. and i'd be more than happy to take requests for Maravol of specific genders/natures between hunts or during tourneys/races!
anxiety note
i am and can be very, very anxious. i do try to take part-and for the most part, enjoy taking part-but i may fall in and out of interactivity-or seem a little awkward, speak oddly, use excessive emojis, etc. i mean no harm or discomfort, i'm just very anxious and notifications do and can freak me out very easily. for this, i may be slow to respond at times, very sorry for the inconvenience.
avatar (c) pokemon card games/nintendo (found off of bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net, linked below) (Link)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page