PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
retelling of Nakoma's Arena Gym, not exact words.
A trainer walks into the gym over-confidently. She saw a group of strong yet untrained looking pokemon at the back of the gym, but she was fully confident her pokemon were stronger. She was ready to have some fun, but had her secret weapons(well pokemon) up her sleeve in case things got to out of hand, before realizing that most of the gym leader's pokemon were resistant to their typings. "Hello I would like to challenge the Nakoma's Arena gym." The gym leader pointed to his Tyrantrum. ACottontail threw a pokeball, "Go special!". Tyrantrum charged forward with all his might, but SPECIAL was able to take him down with a flash cannon. VSxx ACottontail sent out Barritone next. ACottontail smiled at the successful battle. Then she remembered, Pokemon need to be at least level 45, Barritone was level 39. She had messed up. VSxx "Oh my Areceus I forgot about the level rule. I'm so sorry, I messed up. I assume this auto disqualifies me." ACottontail started to spiral. "Don't worry about it. I made that rule a while ago, before I found out pokemon are auto set to level 50 in battle. I'm about to send in my level 95 Gogoat so we're good. No Man's Sky charged in from behind Nakoma. ACottontail sent out Diamond. No Man's Sky attempted a solar beam. Diamond ran up to him and sucker punched him. Lept back and stuck her hand into the ground. Ice pillars increasing in size rose out of the ground until hitting No Man's Sky, who fainted. VSxx "Wow this battle looks like so much fun. Just take the badge, I got to get into this. Nakoma himself has challenged ACottontail... ACottontail was caught off guard and tossed a random pokeball from her pocket. She looked up to remeber Nakoma was a Nidorino, not some legendary. Dawn looked down from her book to the Nidorino who just poked her foot. With a wave of her hand she unleashed some psychic energy, then resumed reading. VSxx "Thanks for the battles," ACottontail said. Nakoma was resting on the floor. ACottontail took the badge, and went onto the next adventure.
So that was Nakoma's Arena Gym
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page