PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pickup Egg Tab in Supplier

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Pickup Egg Tab in Supplier >

Kang's AvatarKang
I support this as a whole. I was experimenting with a lot of supplier passes before and durring the tournament and was finding it difficult to find eggs as they were comming in. This is mostly due to them comming in at random order. Which is frustrating. Especially if I run out of shelter adopts and don't have the currency for DCPs. I shouldn't have to be forced to scroll all over the place to find the ready to pick-up eggs or wait till all have been delivered. I can't afford priority shipping so I have to wait a handful of hours for my orders to come in. This may also apply to others who mass order from the supplier as their hunts are either cheaper that way or are exclusive to the supplier. Anyways, having a tab for your pick-ups would be a blessing to have. For any amount of eggs you order and for whatever device you so happen to be on. I don't think this idea will hurt anything and is just a small QoL thing and would be convenient to have.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page