PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki had let out a few soft giggles along the way back to the room, though had finally let go of Kudret's ear once they reached the bed. Her body was starting to feel heavier by the minute, though when she closed her eyes for what felt like merely a second, an image, or memory perhaps, flashed by again. She opened her eyes again and shook her head, placing a hand to her forehead. "Again...why does that keep happening...daddy, where are you...?" The last part was merely a whisper, the feeling of fear for some reason creeping in again. "Memories?" Kuja had admittedly been intrigued when Ayanami mentioned he was 'probing her soul', though at the same time the idea of messing with one's soul didn't sit well with him. Still, he decided not to say anything on the matter; he'd worked too hard to earn this man's trust. "Why the interest in her memories? Hasn't she been in your care all this time?" "Only for the past few years", Ayanami paused a moment before continuing, pulling his hand away from the girl. The man seemed unsure about telling Kuja anything else, though spoke up after a moment. "I found her in the Raggs Kingdom during the war, though she had no memories at all at the time. I've been trying to figure out if she truly remembers nothing, or if someone simply...sealed those memories away." ((one day, my brain will work with me again, I swear xD))
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page