PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokeballs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Pokeballs >

redhot72's Avatarredhot72

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

I'd support this without any EXP bonuses, because there's already enough ways to earn EXP. I think the Fishing hut is a nice way to implement this, though on the other hand I feel that the existing Pokeballs are enough function-wise (i.e. a great ball may not be needed if there's a fishing great ball). But I'd be interested in all the designs of other Pokeballs such as the Master Ball, and I'd also be interested in putting Pokemon in them (or at least giving the balls as held items, but then you can't give some Pokemon forme-changing items at the same time haha). If anything I wouldn't mind a feature where you can "assign" a specific ball to a Pokemon and just have it look pretty.
Good idea. Do you have any ideas on different bonuses for pokeballs? I feel like this idea won't be implemented if it's just for Pokemon to "look pretty" (although I love the idea).
Pokemon for sale. Please send pm with request and I will send price back. Or just check it my shop:https://pokefarm.com/fields/redhot72 XD001 and Halloween Purloin are currently top sellers.

New Releases

1200000 1600000 1800000. Ask about deltas!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page