PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret had to actively strain his reactions to make sure his ear didn't try to flick the hand away. It was simply an instinct that was never outgrown, no matter how often it happened. He could hear Diemia laughing at him, but the beastman did his best to ignore the rhino. Kudret worked his way back to the original room that they had been in before, and opened the door, rather pleased to find the (now much smaller) area of ice tat signaled he had gotten it right. Kudret walked over to the bed and with a bit of maneuvering settled them both in a seated position upon it. Kahlua wrestled with a momentary debate and promptly decided it was no real use keeping it secret. The cat shrugged in answer, splaying his hand upward a little to let Rowan better examine it. "It depends on species for the relative intensity of the poison, but whether or not it's harmful depends on the individual. Mine is not; it acts more like an ailment-healer," a slight grin revealed a couple of teeth, "though it is colored toxic green." Kahlua tacked on as an afterthought, "As for species, poison cats are very venomous, though no match for the reptilian species." He paused for a moment, and then pushed forward with, "Can you use those wings or are they just vestigial? I don't think I've seen them even twitch yet." Kahlua had to admit being rather curious about this. What exactly was Rowan going through that forced him to deny a part of himself? Aislin glanced up at the sound of wings flapping to see Laura come flying down, and let off on her electric attacks. Oh, wait, this was it! Laura was... was going to uphold her own end of the deal. Aislin would have to make sure she paid attention. She glanced down at her current weaponry and after a half-second debate, dropped the bazooka and strapped the two spears to her satchel. Keeping a tight grip on everything to make sure they wouldn't be lost, she clambered onto the pterodactyl and seated herself behind the fake Laura. "Ready," she said aloud, suddenly full of nervous anticipation. What would she find that she could use to get rid of that dream, to safeguard it from ever happening? What would she learn here that could help her understand? Aislin was only certain of one thing: she was definitely changing her mind about Laura. The siren didn't exactly have to do all this, just to get her to talk, after all. ((Toré gets a spear too.))
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page