PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
"Now I would say 'A pleasure to meet you, Kahlua.' " Rowan responded as he leaned forward slightly to examine the paw the Cat had held up. It was a curious thing to look at, the way the paw and claws were structured for everyday usage as well as for combat purposes. They resembled some of the Anima species he'd encountered before, though none of them had ever been able to inject venom through claws. Usually it was through the teeth. "What does your poison do to the people you inject it into? Is it Lethal?" The angel asked, letting some of his thoughts to manifest into words.
Laura circled above the dragon for a moment, viewing the others as Rikazu buffed his protection on the building and Lynn fired off more attacks. it would only take a few more moments before the beast was dead. Before that however, Laura had things to do. The poisonous gas the Dragon had spewed into the air was falling back to the ground, so she needed to hurry. Flapping her large leathery wings she attempted to push some of he gas away, but it had limited success. Oh well, she'd just have to do what she could. Holding her breath just to be safe she flew downwards, circling until she spotted Aislin's position on the ground. The Siren landed beside her, quickly extending her illusion to include a humanoid version of herself riding atop her Pterodactyl self. "Before this ends I'll show you something, but we'll have to be quick about it." She told Aislin, gesturing for her to climb onto the Pterodactyl as well. (The Dragon will Be defeated and everyone will finish/exit the side-mission at the end of my next post, so if anyone wants to keep their Laser-Spear or their Shock-launcher make sure you have it on you!)
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page