PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn

QUOTE originally posted by brïtt

Instead of me whining in the Discord, I'd rather just talk about my opinion here. When I first joined, I was under the impression that shinies would be easiest, as they were canon, everyone knew them, etc. Albinos were happy surprises, came every now and then. Melans were the big boys you hunted for weeks-months-years for to get your perfect little pokemon. It was nice, gave little me things to work towards as shiny -> albino -> melan, generally. I just feel like the shiny rate change is throwing into more of a albino -> shiny -> melan order price wise, and just game wise in general. I joined firstly to be able to hatch my favorite shinies, with the others being happy upgrades? to my favorite pokemon. Shiny radar was easiest to get, then the albino radar acquired after interacting a bunch (I was blind and forgot I could just get one on the market, lol). It was nice because you'd generally get at least one shiny between egg 40-100 (unless you were super lucky, or super unlucky), and HM, shiny charm, and uber charm just heightened that chance/gave the possibility for more. Maybe it's just RNG really hating me for my last few quick hunts for my living shiny dex, but hatching 300+ eggs with no shiny is just disappointing with all boosts. I can't even get enough things to possibly give out as raffle prizes, or give to new players as a welcome to the site. A low albino rate is fine, like 4/300 is what i expect. But no shinies? It's just depressing and im just :( I'm just trying to not complain, just explaining why I'm just a bit irritated/upset with something that I felt should be easiest for new players? I'm happy for the albino boost, and the fact it could lead to more melans, and also the fact this was probably done to try to save the market from crashing but h. edit: to support my cause "They are rarer than Shiny Pokémon, making them much more valuable." is directly from the albino page ;-;
this. this is exactly how i feel. my friend has gone through around 300 hatches, no hypermode, only got one albino. another friend, in the 500! range, been hunting for months bc she only has time for a party or two a day? not a single special. it’s kind of ridiculous, considering albinos are meant to be rarer.
  • about
  • hunt details
  • credits
cosmyn || he / him my shop! / collecting all summons
not buying
selling characters
electric gem / shinx 5a / 2s x15 / x5 / x0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page