PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ama settled on a few blueprints for items she needed for various odds and ends she had to complete, "Right then, DC, CT, ESV, XG, I-T, BoF, G7B, whatever that world is and... 'home' I guess, hrm… Well whenever they get back I'll get it loaded up and ready to go, heh, oh how funny this is going to be at the end, I actually end up being the reason the Highwind vanished from the face of the earth... Glorious." standing, and stretching herself with an audible cracking coming from the base of her spine from being sat for too long, she turned and mentioned to those still around, "Holler when they get out, and someone ask Aislin if she wants in on a Grand Tour that probably involves hefty kleptomania, leave Rikazu be, if he still needs to vent, I got a world for him to cut loose in." and with that said, she left to go check on the Goat, of whom she'd noticed had yet to even so much as move from his spot, either he sucked at first aid or had knocked himself clean out cold.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page