PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
You could also go to the team thread? /* highlight 28 common poison eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/c/0/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/a/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/m/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/m/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/u/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page