PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
retelling of Antlerclaw Gym, not exact words
ACottontail entered the Antlerclaw Gym, and went up to a sign to read the rules. She nodded and faced the gym leader. "Hello, I would like the challenge the Antlerclaw gym." "Yep, please send out your first pokemon." The gym leader said. "Alright, go Cryaroar!" Cryaroar took down Padfoot in an electrified wave. Round 1 VS Round 2 VS Round 3 VS Crystal emerged victorious from the battle. There was silence. ACottontail stood in awkward silence for about 15 minutes. She figured that since the gym's rules said that she needed to beat 2/3 of the gym leader's pokemon, and she did, so that meant she won the badge. ACottontail took the badge and awkwardly walked out of the gym. ACottontail checked the gym's battle logs just to be sure that she won. She saw that the gym leader stopped announcing the results after the first 2 challengers. She looked at the badge in her hand, knowing full well she earned it.
So that was the Antlerclaw Gym.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page