PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of Gym of Dreams, not exact words
ACottontail walked over to the gym of dreams, her trusty partner Kaybre at her side. "Gym of Dreams, ACottontail I think we walked in a circle," Kaybre said. "No Kaybre this is the gym of dreams, we've from the dream gym remember?" ACottontail answered. Kaybre looked horribly confused. "Anyway let's just go inside." ACottontail stepped inside of the building. "Hello I would like to challenge the gym of dreams. I would like to challenge team B, and instead of Wolf I would like to challenge Holy if that's okay with you. These are the pokemon I'll be using." ACottontail threw two pokeballs into the air. Solence and Darkest Nights came out of their pokeballs with Kaybre flying into the air in the center. The human sighed. "Alright. Keep in mind this is a relatively new gym... they're not that trained. And the B Team is the weaker of the two. Are you sure about this?" She only had one, maybe two Pokemon she was... fairly comfortable battling with, anyway. "Wait weaker of the two, maybe..." ACottontail was starting to change her mind, but Darkest Nights and Kaybre looked so eager to fight she couldn't back down now. "If you feel like team A would be stronger against my pokemon feel free to use them." So naturally she sent out Solence first. The gym leader felt as if team A would be stronger so Trick the Zoroark was sent out first. Solence was a bit grumpy from being woken up from his nap, but he dragged forward to the battle. "It's nice taking a trip to China." Solence snarked as he lunged forward for the first attack. Solence ran circles around Trick landing many kicks before Trick couldn't take it and was down. Round 1 VS Kaybre was up next. The gym was hit with a scorching heatwave as fire and wind mixed. Kaybre overpowered the flames, leaving the gym cool. Kaybre felt a bit guilty for going to hard on her foe. Round 2 VS Darkest Nights made a grand appearance onto the battlefield, spreading her wings across the entire gym. While Darkest Nights was busy showing off Frayja jumped forward and made a tiny cut on Darkest Nights wing. Annoyed she oblivion winged Frayja with great force, slamming them against the wall. Round 3VS ACottontail watched as Darkest Nights took down Frayja. "Did I win the badge?" She asked the gym leader. She shrugged. "I mean, yeah. You can take it... but we did revamp the gym. While you were here. It was just, uh... real fast. Yeah. You wanna try again..?" "Wow that was amazing speed," ACottontail muttered to herself. The new welcome mat they added really tied the whole place together. "Sure, I would like to battle again. The random chance at facing Holy seems really fun," ACottontail returned her currently sent out pokemon, and tossed a pokeball into the air. "Go Pillow!" Round 1VS Round 2VS Round 3VS "Thank you for the battles!" ACottontail said as she returned Rissy. Badge in hand ACottontail exited the Gym of dreams, and went onto the next adventure.
So that was the Gym of Dreams (Not to be confused with my gym, the Dream gym in which you will be steamrolled if you try to challenge it.)
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page