PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
The cat-person's question took Rowanby surprise, he'd never some across anyone who didn't know what his species was before. Given the number of realities his people had visited over the millennia, the chances had to be extra ordinarily low. Interesting, he would be the very first impression his people would make on this person. The idea almost made Rowan smile. "I'm what most cultures call an 'Angel,' and My name is Rowan Summers. I'm surprised you've never heard of us before. I suppose I get to ask who -and what- you are now." He replied.
The Laura-Dragon grappled with the real one, attempting to keep it from crashing around as much as possible while the others were preparing their attacks. The combined assault appeared to be working, even as more acidic blood rained down from the various injuries. Still, this was a definite behemoth they were fighting and it was going to take a well placed, over-charged attack to take it down quickly. Laura wasn't sure how long it would take for Celere to launch the attack she was clearly charging up, but she did know how to give the Saiyan a nice easy target. With a eath-shaking roar Laura-dragon lunged at the real one, as though to jump on it and pin the beast to the ground. Except that as she jumped, her form began to shrink. What was a moment ago a second behemoth was now a Large Pterodactyl, Soaring straight past the dragon's head and into the air above it. The real dragon, which had been preparing to counter being jumped on, roaed in anger and confusion as the second dragon suddenly disappeared just as fast as it had arrived. Even the small eyes of a plague dragon could follow Laura's transformation however, and the monster's attention stayed on the Siren as she flew up into the air. The dragon's head and neck rose, attempting to bite the dinosaur out of the air, completely distracted from what was going on below. Had she been in a form capable of smiling, Laura would have done so. With its neck stretched so far upward, the large gash on its shoulder was now wide open an unguarded, an unbelievably juicy target, just as she'd planned. What she had not planned on, was The sudden spout of Poisonous Gas the dragon launched as it realized it could not directly sink its teeth into her large leathery wings. The deadly purple clouds blasted past her as Laura attempted to dodge around without inhaling, giving her no time to check on what the others were doing. Thankfully shooting it upward meant it would be a decent delay before it fell back down to cover the ground. Suddenly Celere's attack blasted forth, easily striking the wounded shoulder and piercing right through the beast's upper body before spiraling away into the distance. Somewhere far off a large portion of the cavern's ceiling would probably collapse, but that had no relevance to where they were right now. Acidic Blood rained down in torrents as the Dragon shrieked and roared in pain, flailing its body before collapsing completely against one of Rikazu's Shields. Dust and poisonous gas Swirled as the behemoth fell, and continued to do so as the Beast struggled. However it was quite apparent that while the Dragon thrashed its legs and tail, spewed feeble puffs of gas from its mouth, it was too injured to stand and take up the fight again.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page