PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
So it is Halloween. This year I went out as the parasol lady trainer class. I wasn't sure if it would rain or not, so I went out as one just in case. I wore a pink jacket with a purple umbrella. I had a small Psyduck plush in my pocket, and a Ducklett plush on my Halloween basket. I had on a Primaria pin, and had a pokeball belt around my waist with a great ball and a net ball in it. More people asked me if it was raining than what my costume was... Still I remember when I was little I was a cat princess, then a caterpillar, then a cocoon, then a butterfly. After that I was a pokemon trainer every year. Still I was playing with Aikra, and one of my characters, Slimeith, is such a lazy bum. It was halloween, so for decorations he threw some streamers in front of his house and called it a day. So he just had some streamers on his doormat, and nowhere else. He doesn't feel like he can afford candy so after deciding against giving trick or treaters tomatoes, he just stuck some melted candy bars from last year in the freezer then put them out in a bowl. The trick or treaters were not happy and his house got TPed. He also wore the same pillow costume he wore last year.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page