PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
"I-I'm sorry for worrying you..." Mizuki let out in a whisper. It was awfully clear that the girl really shouldn't be awake, yet she continued to force herself to be awake. She listened to Kudret's words and looked at him with slight confusion. "Wait...all our powers are back? Nono...no...that's not..." While most probably appreciated having their powers back, Mizuki was nothing but terrified by the mere thought of it. She took a deep breath to try and relax, and then nodded to Kudret. "Yeah...we should probably head back", she mentioned as she took Kudret's hand. Getting to her feet was another added problem though, she couldn't find the strength to get back up. She also couldn't help but feel embarrassed again when Kudret mentioned he didn't mind her playing with his ears and fur. "I-I just...I don't know what came over me...it just...looks so fluffy", the last part was added in a whisper, the childish feelings kept pushing their way back into her mind... ((Ugh, I give up on my brain right now, exhaustion is making it exceedingly difficult to come up with something for the rest of my characters...I'll get working on it and possibly edit it in or something, or otherwise go for it in my next post. Just wanted to get something posted at least.))
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page