PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu >

muffi's Avatarmuffi
WOOO, YES!!! i actually was about to suggest kinda the same thing, just that i thought instedt of seperators hideboxes were cool, so you can hide these sections you are not currently working with while managing your fields. like i dont need all my showcase fields listed in the middle while i want to move shinies from my drop fields at the end to my UFT fields at the beginning. So instedt of this multi scroll view

Current Box View

It would be something in the way of that

Hidebox Box View

<i thought about this in creating it as an example for how i would organise it on my own fields at available options, NOT the mandatory default setting you HAVE to use>
Could also think about cathegory options if that would be possible, to manage all boxes inside at once as well (saw the colouring suggestion after i did my edit and im too lazy to edit it again x)), or adding/hiding a field counter in brackets behind the section name (e.g. "FREE & Release (3)"), or sort A-Z/Z-A, buy new/sell ... :)

Hidebox View Options

Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page