PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "report user" in pms

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > "report user" in pms >

cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
so, as of right now, there is no way to directly report a pm without taking multiple steps, including: taking a screen shot of the message, uploading it to an image uploader or editor to crop the specific message you want to report, and then going to the users page to report. theres also the issue of a new person not knowing how to report pms. in the situation that brought on this suggestion, a friend of mine had gotten a pm from a brand new account (their own account is around 11 days old) asking for something, and my friend declined. that person then got aggressive and my friend didn't know how to report said pm until i told them the whole process of how to do it. (edit note: my friend said i could use this as an example and i tried to keep it vague as to not break any rules) since mods can already look at pms as it is, i think it would save both the user and the mods a lot of time if you could just report the pm directly instead of taking multiple steps when it could be as easy as a drop down menu with "report post/message" like there is on the forums. pros: - easier to report harassment in pms - easier for newer players to find cons: - may not be possible as they aren't actual forum messages?
  • about
  • hunt details
  • credits
cosmyn || he / him my shop! / collecting all summons
not buying
selling characters
electric gem / shinx 5a / 2s x15 / x5 / x0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page