PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret jolted once more when Mizuki's body vanished for a second and then reappeared again. He had to try and calm himself down so that he could answer the girl, though Diemia playing an old memory of calming music helped some. He still gripped his collar fur for comfort as he replied, "No, I'm not mad Mizuki, just..." he took another deep breath and let out a shaky smile, "Just relieved you're safe," he finished. Kudret then answered her next statement with, "Well, um, this place we're in is kind of off-planet, so we have all our powers back. Which apparently includes teleportation..." he trailed off, and then shook his head and offered a hand to her. "Shall we head back to the room? I haven't really explored this place myself, so we'd probably get lost if we tried it now." *The ears,* Diemia reminded him, and he nodded subconsciously before mentioning, "You can play with my ears and fur if you really want to. I'm used to it from both my siblings and an old classmate of mine." Taika's explanation for that was simply she had enjoyed both the softness and how it made him and Ida relax, but Kudret privately felt Taika mostly did it for her to relax too. She was like that at times, offering explanations but not really telling the truth; she was a lot like Aislin in that sense. Kahlua looked towards the mirror for a moment, wodnering what kind of magic exactly was needed to use mirrors as transportation. Communication was one thing, but still... He shook his head, deciding not to ask about it. After eyeing the hybri-Rowan, for a moment to see if he was going to say anything, he decided to head over to that cloaked figure with the fox ears. The person- female, he noted- certainly cut an impressive figure. Stopping near her and what looked to be a fox, he asked, "Who and what are you? I'm Kahlua, a poison cat." Given how Ama had reacted to him, he felt safe in thinking that no one here actually knew what a poison cat was. He was also equally sure that he couldn't possibly be the strangest creature here, as Ama had implied the 'group' was much larger than what he has seen so far.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page