PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Firestar's AvatarFirestar
I will agree that the flames for the Albino Mega Kanto Ninetails doesn't fit with the color scheme, as I typically associate green with Melan and not Albino, although I can see why the colors are the way they are. I'm a believer in having Neon Melans As Appropriate for the species, and with Mega Kanto Ninetails (I'm only calling it that in the event we end up getting a Mega Alola Ninetails) the flames and necklace justifies the neon Melan. Now, what would be nice if we can see current Regular-colored Mega Kanto so that we can compare it with the current Albino
Now, with Melan Kanto Vulpix, it's that one shade of blue that can be easily and understandably confused with purple, and it's why I like it; who wouldn't like some weird aspect of the human mind? The Albino's really cool, too, as though it's trying to imitate its Alolan cousins lol
The Alolan Ninetails Albino and Melan each look cool in their own right; one looks like the "Rose Quartz" that I keep seeing Albino Ice-Types being named, and the other is a clear reference to the phenomenon called "black ice," where a deceptively thin layer of clear ice covers the asphalt of a road. Hence, Black Ice. With the Alolan Vulpix, I'd like to see Regular and Shiny Sprites to ensure that the Melan's supposed to have the same red eyes as its Albino counterpart as opposed to green like Melan Alola Ninetails
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page