PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Still, you can get brown with the shades of the three eeveelution orange, since flareon is not red, blue and yellow. Maybe it's not perfetly the brown of eevee, but still. That still go with the second funfact actually, only the three first eeveelution have the theme of primary -> seconday as their shiny. That's why I tought it was obvious I was talking of them. Be indulgent to my 3 am brain xD I've edit my previous post to clear things up. Hope you'll better understand my reasoning. I have the clear souvenir that as a kid I didn't get gray like I wanted to with all the color of the paint, since we didn't use the true primary color in school. If eevee was indeed thinked in that way, maybe we originaly didn't know that the color of the three original eeveelution dont actually use the true primary color? And the blue of albino eevee still seems weird, even their melan have a brownish-black color with red brownish accent. Shouldn't be more logical to not choose a color who is a primary color? Like maybe purple, if we want to be fantasy. At least the brown of eevee doesn't seems too close of their other eeveelution or even the color we associate to type in general. With purple, we will not associate it in another eeveelution since, for now, we don't have a poison type eevee. The albino look like they want to evolve in a water or Ice type xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page