PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta) >

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
January 11, 2018 I immediatley reported this as a bug to Garthic, PM-ing him with screenshots and a link to Pig Nose, as well as a screenshot of Rayvne's 'non-existent' userpage. Meanwhile, Pig Nose was on a scour mission, probably going to bring me another 666 Poke Dolls. Instead, Pig Nose brought me this. A single Reaper Cloth with the caption. "You do not exist." He was right, all traces of me ever being on the site were gone. My journal was gone. My responses in rolepays were gone. Even my PM to Garthic didn't go through. Pig Nose responded through the support ticket. "You have one chance, to get everyone and everything back." My hands quivered as I typed down. "What?" As I stared at the screen, waiting for a reply, I felt sweat pouring down my forehead, my heart felt as if it had been pushed off a cliff. I got a reply. He told me I had to pass on his story, which is what I am doing now. To warn everyone, to spread the word.
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page