PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of the he Spinjitzu Masters Gym, not exact words.
"The Spinjitzu gym should be up here" Branch says leading his trainer into the gym. ACottontail enters the gym her pokemon at her side. Aquali follows behind her with a blue pool noddle that is decorated to look like a spear. He trips but quickly gets up and winks at Nya, and keeps going along like it was all according to plan. Willow gives a friendly wave to the gym leader's pokemon. "Hello, I would like to challenge the Spinjitzu masters gym. Let's do this 3 on 3, iconic type triangle style." Crystal the Umbreon runs up to you, smiling brightly. "Welcome, ACottontail!" she exclaims. "Are you ready to battle?" Nya smiles at Aquali, not noticing his fall. She jumps next to Crystal, looking up at you. "The gym leader will send out her Pokémon in the order you listed, so please also use the same order of Pokémon as well! Please also send one spar, and I will send the next!" Crystal says. Round 1 VS Willow holds on and with determination, wins the match! Round 2 VS Branch takes the triumph and wins! Round 3 VS Aquali regains his pride and wins! Aquali raises his pool noddle to the sky in triumph. "Congratulations, ACottontail! You have beaten the Spinjitzu Masters gym! Here is the badge." Crystal gave the badge to ACottontail. "I should probably retrain my pokemon. Thank you for the match, and I hope to see you again soon!" "Thank you for the battles," said ACottontail, accepting her badge, "I had a lot of fun." ACottontail enjoyed facing her pokemon off in near equal matches and how kind the gym leader was. She really needed to challenge gyms more often. ACottontail exited the gym with her team, and went onto the next adventure.
So that was the Spinjitzu Masters Gym
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page