PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Let me vent about how stressed I am right now. Let's see, right now I have a children's book project for school which requires me to make pages. Pages take an hour each, so every day in October I've been doing two or three pages a day to make sure I get it done by the deadline. I also have to finish my sprite shop orders by the 22nd. Making people wait 2 months for an order is insane and I have lost my motivation for most of it. There are also two comics I want to make. Spar Wild and one with my characters for an original universe. I've had a page done for spar wild since the end of June, but I kept worrying whether it made sense or not, especially after getting Mawile's dex wrong in Tennis. If I post it now I feel like it will be disrespectful to those who have waited TWO MONTHS for sprites in my sprite shop. I want to post it after I'm done with my current orders. Ah, and the next comic after that will be silly product placement. Still, I sort of want to make a strip with Aquali. Still I wanted to make a Halloween comic for my original universe but I'm not sure if I can get it done in time, especially with how much time it is taking with the children's book. At least the children's book is set in the same universe. I also want to make a game. I don't know how to use any real game engines(other than scratch and visual studio, but they don't count). Engines seem to have hour long tutorials on how to use them, and it's just argg. And I don't have any time to do that due to the children's book. And finally I waste way to much time on TvTropes and Youtube. At least I can make progress in PFQ while watching youtube by having two windows open. But TvTropes, being text based requires a lot of scrolling. That does not mix with clicking very well. And by the time I'm finished making my children's book that day, I am usually too tired to do something else. Also there are gyms I want to challenge, but I don't have the motivation to and that combined with the fact you can only face gyms for a limited amount of time before they close forever. (Internal screaming) Still let me just say how grateful I am for Axle Stark right now. I had a challenger who I thought I was going to lose against. They had a primal Palkia and Dialga which swept through 2/3 of my team. Crisis and Overdrive had already fainted because of their dragon weakness, and I had no other 780 BST pokemon. Then I realize, Axle Stark is a Dragon and STEEL type. No dragon weakness, no fairy weakness. Axle beat their Dialga, so maybe I can still beat them. Either way they have at least EV trained their pokemon so if I lose, I lose to a worthy trainer. Also Shiny Axew! I have no idea what to name her, or what to evolve her in, but she is the first shiny of the hunt. I hope to get a full line. Still right now I'm 283 in the chain.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page