PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Trade in deltas for delta points

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Trade in deltas for delta points >

timid's Avatartimid
Being completely honest, I would be happy for literally any return for unwanted deltas. I've always felt like delta-ing is very costly if you find it to be the main draw of the game like I do - and while I understand that certainly isn't the case for everyone, I know many other active players who delta pokemon at similar or higher capacity as I do. And as it stands, regular deltas are worth so little I chuck them into the shelter. So, I support this wholeheartedly if it could be implemented in any measure. Heck, I'd take it if you could turn in a full party of delta pokemon for one point, honestly. I don't think there's any legitimate basis to turn down a suggestion to have a way to desaturate the market of unwanted deltas for a small return - the option to do the very same with shinies and albinos is the basis of delta pokemon, after all.
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page