PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta) >

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
this post is not a one-shot
October 13, 2017 I've been countlessly clicking on the "Reload" button in the shelter, for about fifteen minutes or so, I was listening to my favorite song, sighing at every page without something to my liking. Just a normal day after school. I was pretty new to the site, I didn't have anything to show off to anybody. Then I saw a Gragon. I knew Fakemon existed in the shelter, but then again, I'm not the luckiest kid you've met. I clicked on it. It was nicknamed "Pig Nose", wierd nickname, I'd change it later. I clicked "Adopt". I went to my party and clicked on Pig Nose and I clicked the "Rename Button", I hit backspace, yet nothing would erase. Not a big surprise though, I have to use a school computer, and my keyboard was pretty messed up. I went to my back to my party and instead of being greeted with my pokemon, an error screen popped up. What the-? It's probably nothing, probably my wifi, the connection here is trash, and we are surrounded by hotels and resturants. This wasn't unusual, maybe this was part of the Halloween event or the adoption message finally went through. I liked writing stories for my Pokemon, so I decided to try to write one for him. I wrote a cute little backstory how he was abandoned and rescued by me. I went to go hatch my eggs in my party and check on a few notifs, I came back to Pig Nose, and my story was GONE. There was new text in his bio Pig Nose has now joined your farm. Do with him as you please, but keep this in mind: he is here forever. Do not anger Pig Nose. Was...that there before? Otherwise than the fact that his name had to be Pig Nose and that error message, nothing really seemed off about him
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page