PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shadvex's Story [PG-13]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > Shadvex's Story [PG-13] >

ZeroFlame64's AvatarZeroFlame64
… … … Hello, reader. I congratulate you on getting this far. why not sit down for a random Q/A session with the authors? Try to make sense of the answers… And your life choices. Question: You know, the whole story seems kinda convoluted and all over the place, and not many things are actually explained. Is there a legit reason? Z-Flame: Well, this is kind of started as a backstory written for an RP, for people who would already know what was going on. After a while, the decision was made to make it a full-fledged Fanfiction, but we were already a few chapters in, so we never did end up explaining every last detail in depth, if that even counts as an answer. Cinder: We’re allergic to the letter L, that’s why. Question: Are you actually an Assassin’s Creed fan? Z-Flame: No, not really, Shadvex liking the series was sort of an inside joke between me and a few people I know. Cinder: What Z-Flame said. Question: SO I HERD U LEIK MUDPIPZ Z-Flame: … *leaves* Cinder: no Question: What is Shadvex’s deal, anyways? Z-Flame: Well, he’s not a human. Blame it all on faulty coding or something. Cinder: You can blame Silver for that. Also, pessimists are really fun to roleplay. Trust me, I have a lot of them. Question: Why is Silver glad Shadvex turned out a murderous psychopath instead of a basement dweller? Z-Flame: You don’t question the motives of crazy people Cinder: He’s insane Also Z-Flame once told me reploids could get sick. So eating donuts once a week is better than multiple a day right? Z-Flame: Roboenza was a thing you know Cinder: :L Question: Why is Vile such a snot? Z-Flame: Something something he’s mental. And I’m pretty sure that’s canon. Cinder: Why is Shadvex a snot? Your argument is invalid, purple people are pretty much always snots. Wait no there was Storm Eagle Question: YUNOKEEPTOCANONPERSONALITIES AZ-Flame: Because. Have you seen Blaze Heatnix’s canon personality? Question: Isn’t this supposed to be pre-X7 or something? What is Velguarder doing here? Z-Flame: Uhm. … … … do you really think we took the canon seriously Cinder: We’re using X1 Vile and Sigma, your argument is invalid Z-Flame: That and we didn’t take the canon seriously. Now, I’m going to fully charge this Rolling Shield before everybody comes after me with machine guns and energy sabers… Question: How did this get a PG-13 rating with all of this extreme knife murdering? Z-Flame: The same way Majora’s Mask got rated E. Cinder: Z-Flame is [probably too young to let everyone on the internet know even though they probably already figured it out], your argument is inva- *brick’d* While Cinder is unconscious, I’ll take over. My name is Hikari and I just knocked Cinder out with a brick to the head. I think I gave her a concussion. Oops. Z-Flame: OKAY THAT’S ENOUGH INTERNET FOR TODAY *burns computer to the ground* *curls up in corner mumbling something about giraffes* Question: What is this ending? Z-Flame: I wanted to make it as clear as possible that half of the FF was writing it, the other half was nothing but screwing around Cinder: The ending is great. Wait, let me explain it to the best of my knowledge. Zero killed Shadvex, in case that wasn’t obvious. The afterlife is a thing. Also, Shadvex’s siblings are called, in order of creation, Flame Roadrunner (Kasaius), Lightning Hawk (Jason), Icicle Falcon (Glacius), and Leaf Kestrel (Farore). ...We have an obsession with birds, okay? I mean, Z-Flame does. I’m just the co-writer. Z-Flame: Zero apparently had the mentality of ‘hey if Silver can get rid of the Maverick virus this guy would be a great hunter’ Actually he’d be a pretty lousy hunter since he’d probably lose all motivation to do anything but eat donuts and play Assassin’s Creed And he can get away with it since reploids don’t even gain weight Also we didn’t even get to see what Shadvex did in the afterlife Do reploids even have an afterlife Do they only go there when their core processor breaks completely Cinder: Shadvex locked himself in the basement. Go down that hallway, turn left, and it should be the seventh door to your right. But don’t go in or he’ll double-kill you and you won’t even get a chance to claim a room. No one double-dies without claiming a room first. That’s a rule of the afterlife. Go ahead, find an unoccupied room to waste your time in. Of course you died. Hadn’t you already guessed? Why don’t I show you around. But first, I’m sure you have more questions. Z-Flame: wat Q: Is Shadvex really a ninja? Z-Flame: No, not really. Cinder: Of course he isn’t. No, he’s a donut ninja assassin cat. Also a Violet Saberwing something. ...Hummingbird? Z-Flame: yep. the main character is a hummingbird. that’s it, everyone go home *cough* No but really Silver did take inspiration from watching a Violet Saberwing hummingbird lose its crud over a patch of lavender when designing Shadvex Question: Is there any deep way I should be interpreting this story? Z-Flame: You can think of it any way you want, but for best results, think of it as how it is: A ridiculous backstory for a ridiculous character written by two ridiculous people. ...Basically, don’t take it seriously like you take a book written by a certified author seriously. We’re not certified authors, people. We’re two people on the internet writing a story about a self-proclaimed maverick ninja assassin with an addiction to donuts. You really shouldn’t be taking this all that seriously in the first place. But hey, if you want to give a serious review anyways, go right ahead. We’ll keep it in mind for the next random thing. Cinder: What he said. Question: ZOMG TH1S SUX U PPL AR3 CRUD GO DI N HADES11!!!!!11!!1!!11one!!!!eleven!!11!! Z-Flame: k Cinder: … … … … o3 Z-Flame: Yeah, um, if you actually post something that looks like this I’m pretty sure that’s breaking the rules of having your comment be legible I mean It did hurt to type that Cinder: Yeah Question: How long did this take to write? Z-Flame: We would have gotten it done a lot sooner if we weren’t screwing around half the time. But I think we started mid-April. Cinder: In 2013. ...was it in 2013 i think it was Z-Flame: Um I think Shadvex’s perception of time is affecting you It was most definitely this year Shadvex didn’t even exist Mid-April last year Cinder: I never did know what order the months went in anyways no really i didn’t Hey, look! We got Shadvex out of the basement to answer some questions! Question: Hello, Shadvex. It’s an honor to speak with you in perso- Shadvex: *kills interviewer* Z-Flame: Shadvex, what did I say about killing the interviewer Shadvex: Oh come on, he had a ponytail. You know how I feel about guys with ponytails. Z-Flame: *sigh* Ciner: Shadvex, I told you not to double-kill people until they had rooms. You *know* there’s a rule about not having a room when you doubledie. Shadvex: You do realize what you’re talking to. Mavericks have no respect for rules. Also, why is there a piece of tape on my helmet? Cinder: Blame Silver for that. Or Z-Flame. Probably Z-Flame. Question: Err, okay. So… What’s being a Maverick like? Shadvex: ... … … Scroll up, about three chapters in or so. Maybe five. Question: ...I see. Why don’t you like taking off your helmet? Shadvex: Helmet hair problems. Question: Why not just brush your hair or something? Shadvex: Does it look like I have time to do something like that? Question: Err… Okay. Did you ever figure out why Vile hated you so much? Shadvex: Scroll up. Does it look like I figured it out anywhere? Question: ...Why are you such a snot? Shadvex: <creepylaugh>I have my reasons…</creepylaugh>
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page