PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Zen's AvatarZen
As someone who's been able to score at least one point in most, if not all, tournies... I support this, and thompheda and Mouse 13 hit the nail on the head why. I myself am soon going to be hospitalized for surgery, and have been forcing myself to get on so I can try and get things done before then since I'll be on even less once I am. I'll be missing a few weeks of tournies. And this isn't even my choice. I either get these surgeries I need to prevent my issues from getting worse or I let them get worse and deal with an even worse outcome. Am I an extreme case here? Yes. Am I the only one? Maybe. Is it possible others could have a similar situation happen in the future? Yes, it is. Being punished for things we outright cannot control is a little unfair. I couldn't control what I got. Others can't control if they have to lose their internet for a week, or if they have to go on vacation. And we get, in a sense, punished for it. More so if those people are melan hunters and need the arceus boost. Even if it gets replaced with an increased fee, I wouldn't mind. I can get the currency/tokens for an increased fee. I can't turn back time to be on the week I missed.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page