PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Definitely support this, because there's not much of a reason not to in my opinion. Don't understand why people are "punished" for being inactive due to personal issues happening. Pheaux laid it out really well, and gave great opinions on the matter definitely agree with what they said. Punished in quotations, because I feel like it's the wrong word? This feels more unfair than a type of punishment I think. Not everyone can be active every day all the time, and it's a shame to have to lose Arceus for a while just because you had personal things to attend to for a few days and missed out on a tournament. Honestly I didn't even know this lock thing existed until it happened to a friend, and I'm confused as to why it does? I get the whole "One point" thing okay, but I do think it should be like maybe 1 week or even 2 weeks and allow the egg to be purchasable at that point for those who missed the tournament. Whether you need 1 point or not, sometimes life gets in the way and you're not able to get that "1 point" to come back to a game you love and to feel as though you've been screwed over, kinda sucks imo
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page