PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
honestly the arguments against this suggestion really bother me. they boil down to "if you didn't play for a week then you can handle losing arceus for weeks" or "you only need to score one point so don't be lazy." like, have you guys never been hospitalized? never been on a vacation where you can't access the internet? you're under the assumption that the user chose not to log on for a week, and therefore should be punished for doing so. why are we punishing people for having real lives outside of the game? punishing people for being hospitalized? punishing people literally at all? if you're in the middle of a melan hunt, end up in the hospital, a tourney passes, you get released, now you've lost your melan boost for weeks because of an arbitrary restriction. as others have asked, what is the point of the restriction in the first place? it was also mentioned that OP didn't include any negative points as if that invalidates this suggestion. do you have any negative points to include? because i literally cannot think of any in case it isn't obvious, i support this.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page