PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

After reading through everything, I'm going to have to say support. I don't really understand how any of the points selecon brought up are relevant, especially about the "it's just ONE point" thing. If my internet is out for a week, only having to score one point doesn't make it any easier?? I couldn't get on the site at all. And if I miss the wrong tournament, it could be up to 7(?) weeks before I get the chance to unlock that egg again, regardless of how many tokens I win. I could have 100 tokens and still not be able to buy the egg. Which is kind of ridiculous. I think the restriction should be that you can only unlock an egg if it has been offered as a prize in a tournament, that way you still can't buy both new eggs at the very start of the season. (which was the issue the 1 point lock was meant to solve) Punishing players for not being able to be active, will only make them less likely to come back. Case in point, me. I left, I came back, and couldn't get arceus. So I left again, right up until the next tournament season. If It had been easier to get my rank back, I wouldn't have deserted the site for so long. I'm still struggling a little on the token side of things, but it's not literally impossible like it was last season.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page