PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Oh! The issue is not that i lack the tokens. Ive actually been purchasing them. The issue is that I can not buy the eggs. like its locked in the shop and theres no way to unlock it unless i participate in a tourney WITH that specific egg as a reward (in my case kitworm) so that could be three weeks from now. And i think its a bit ridiculous to have it that way. Because someone could sign up for an interaction tourney. Make a single interaction and recieve the same prize as the person in 101st place, unlocking the egg in the prize shop. And i think thats ridiculous. Im not against a fee to unlock it if the user hadnt participated in the tourney. What ever thats fine. But having to wait? Thats just crazy if someone is busy or left and wants to return. What if someone came back at the end of the season right after the last new egg tourney ended? Theyd have to wait until the next season started. What im getting at is its so strange that the tourney eggs are hidden behind this arbitrary "you have to participate with atleast one point" wall when something like mcw prizes arent. Like you can get the mega or totem dex from a mcw without being penalized. and so far its been super easy to just breed the variants to get the egg dex if you missed mcw, and honestly? I think someone should be penalized harder for missing mcw if you're getting penalized for missing tourneys because mcw gives a lot more back to the sotes userbase than tourneys do. This tourney thing makes reclaiming arceus very difficult and it honestly drives me and im sure itll drive others, further from the site if they try to return.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page