PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

selocon's Avatarselocon
elite.pngc.png
I'm sitting on 3 tokens I'd be wiling to sell for fairly cheap. Fun fact: after the first two rounds, guess what happens, prices go down! Tokens have little to do with this (little meaning that they do have something to do with it, but aren't the primary point of the suggestion) The whole point of this suggestion is that someone missed a few weeks, couldn't be bothered with joining the tourney late and getting the one point, and buying the tokens. Case in point, first off, the OP never added any negative points, and second off, the OP continuously states "I just returned" and "I lost arceus" and specifically mentions the participation/point gain requirement. Rather than complain something is "too hard", try. If you tried, you could EASILY get 12 points in the next 8 hours. That's 2 parties. And it's literally ANY egg with this tourney, just hunt your chosen mon and you can probably get the medium goal easily. 1/4 of the way to the egg! For those saying that the market prices are expensive, I'd like to see how so? Which market are you looking at? Because ~100k-150k is about what they go for on the trade forum too... Just find someone (like me!) who generally doesn't care about arceus rank, and buy the tokens for cheap from them.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page